Labna is one of the Middle Eastern traditional dishes that have been known since ancient times in the Levant in particular.
- 2 Pounds 1000 ml of milk
- ¼ cup 60 ml of yoghurt. Volume 0%
- 1 pinch of salt.
- On a medium heat, put the milk, and bring it to a boil.
- Leave the milk for 10 minutes, then add the yogurt and salt, and stir very well.
- Cover the bowl with a clean towel, then leave it in a dark place for 5-6 hours.
- Cover a large strainer with a cheesecloth or cheesecloth, and place a large bowl under the strainer.
- Pour the milk over the cloth, cover the filter with a clean towel, and leave it overnight.
- Take the rest of the cloth, put it in airtight glass molds, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Serve the Labna with olive oil and thyme.