What is better to start Ramadan than a quick and easy recipe of creamy Milk Kofta that will not only make you feel full in Ramadan all the evening. But that is also packed with nutrients and vitamins. This recipe makes a peculiar variation of the original recipe kofta Kebab
Kofta Kebab labania
- 1 Pound of ground meat
- 2 Pieces of finely chopped medium onions
- 4 Cloves Crushed garlic
- 1 Cup of chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon of curry spice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Crushed chili
- 3 tablespoons of corn oil
- 2 Cups of Yogurt
- 2 Cups of meat broth
- 3 Cups of cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- In a deep dish, place the meat, 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, coriander, salt, curry, black pepper and chili.
- Turn the meat over with your fingertips to get a firm paste, and shape the kofta into walnut-sized balls.
- Put the kofta kebab in the fridge, to make it sticky.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place the oil and heat it over a medium heat.
- Add in the kofta balls and stir to become golden in color for a few minutes and drain the water; then put them in a plate and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, add one onion and a clove of garlic, and stir until the onions wilts; then add the flour while stirring, so that the onions are covered with flour.
- Add the yogurt and the broth; then stir constantly, until it boils. Then, let it boil softly, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the kofta balls to the yogurt, and cook the kofta over a medium heat for 20 minutes until it is completely cooked.
- Transfer the kofta into a serving plate; then sprinkle the coriander and serve.
- Enjoy your appertizing dish!