Kibbeh nayeh or what is also known as kubbeh nayeh, is considered as a popular Middle Eastern appetizer dish that all people are addicted to and make especially during the holy month of Ramadan.
- 2 Pieces of large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1/2 Cup of fine white bulgur
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Piece of finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste
- If the potatoes are not boiled, boil it into water for about 10 minutes
- Mash hot potatoes with bulgur in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cumin, salt, black pepper, green onion, parsley, and tomato paste
- knead your ingredients very well
- Form patties from the kibbeh, place them on a serving dish,
- Shape the kebbeh into the shape of kibbeh
- Serve and enjoy your delicious potato kibbeh!