There is nothing better than the hummus recipe with a very high nutritional value, and it has many benefits, including: supporting and improving the skin because it contains omega-3.
- 800 g chickpeas its better to use canned chickpeas
- 4 tsp tahini
- 2 clove garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x seasoning
- 6 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor.
- Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons of the reserved liquid from the cans.
- Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs you can add ice to make the hummus whiter
- When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil and decorate with a few whole chickpeas.