Hazelnut Basbousa is an oriental dessert with a unique flavour. Everyone loves it, especially with its different ways of making and various fillings.
- 3 cups semolina flour
- 2 cartons of yoghurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- Take a bowl and mix semolina, yoghurt, baking powder, vanilla, coconut and mix well.
- Add the ghee and stir, then bring a tray greased with ghee and pour the basbousa mixture in it.
- Cut it into equal squares and put a hazelnut in each square and press on it.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Pour the hot syrup as soon as it comes out of the oven
- Serve and enjoy your basbousa!