Greek Yogurt Cheese Balls
- 2 Cups Labneh or Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh herbs finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest Salt to taste Freshly ground black-pepper to taste
- Line a large strainer with cheesecloth and put over a deep bowl. Put all of the yogurt in the cloth.
- Close the cheese cloth by closing its edges and place in a refrigerator for two days.
- Now tenderly squeeze excessive liquid and the result will be soft cheese. Make small balls out of this cheese and keep in glass jar.
- Take a medium bowl. Put in olive oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Now pour this dressing into glass jar and marinate for eight hours. This will taste delicious up to 2 weeks.