Foul is considered as the main dish for suhoor, as it helps to feel full for long periods. This recipe will help you learn how to prepare fava beans with parsley and olive oil. This recipe is very easy to prepare using very simple ingredients, everyone can afford it.
Foul Muddammess with Parsley for Sahur
- 1 Cup of fava beans
- 1/2 Cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 Piece of finely chopped tomato
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- Bring a bowl and put the fava beans in it, and put the bowl on a medium heat until the beans heat up
- Season the beans with salt and cumin, stir well, and reduce the heat to a low heat
- Let simmer for about 35 minutes
- Add in the parsley, the tomato, and olive oil to the beans and stir until all the ingredients become homogeneous
- Once you check the fava beans and they are cooked to perfection, turn off the heat and remove from the heat
- Transfer the fava beans in a serving dish, add lemon juice to it, and serve it with bread
- Enjoy your delicious Foul dish for sahour!