Egyptian lentils soup
This is a traditional Egyptian soup rich with proteins and fibers, you can add it to your diet plan as it is very healthy and has very low fat content.Print Recipe
- 250 g Lentils
- 4 cups water
- 2 medium carrots cut into cubes.
- 1 medium tomato quartered.
- 1 in medium onion cuthalves.
- 4 garlic cloves. Salt and pepper as desired.
- teaspoon ½cumin.
- 1 medium zucchini optional
- Rinse the lentils well, then add it in large pot with water, carrots, onion, tomato, zucchini, garlic, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Let the lentils over medium heat until well cooked.
- Then let it cool. puree lentils soup using blender until smooth.
- Season if needed with salt and pepper, heat over medium heat and serve warm.