Egyptian Red lentil soup makes a nutritious and delicious soup with which you can enrich your food table and make it healthier.
Egyptian Red lentil soup
- 250 g Lentils
- 4 cups water
- 2 medium carrots cut into cubes.
- 1 medium tomato quartered.
- 1 in medium onion cut into halves.
- 4 garlic cloves. Salt and pepper as desired.
- teaspoon ½cumin.
- 1 medium zucchini optional
- Rinse the lentils well, then add it in large pot with water, carrots, onion, tomato, zucchini, garlic, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Let the lentils over medium heat until well cooked.
- Let it cool; then purée lentils soup using a blender until it becomes smooth.
- Season if needed with salt and pepper, heat over a medium heat and serve warm.