This avocado egg sandwich has a delicious and wonderful taste. If you want to serve your children a healthy and at the same time a nutritious and delicious appetizer in Ramadan or any day of the year, this recipe makes a perfect choice for you. Your children will love this recipe for sure!
Egg Sandwiches with avocado for kids
- 3 boiled peeled and chopped boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried herbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 Pinch of salt about a quarter of a teaspoon
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 6 Slices of toast bread
- Mix the eggs with the parsley, the herbs, the mustard, and the mayonnaise together on a large plate until all of your ingredients become homogeneous.
- Add in the mashed avocado, the salt; and the pepper and mix very well
- Spread the mixture on the toast to make about 3 sandwiches.
- You can heat or roast the sandwiches with a grill
- Serve and enjoy your sandwiches!