Dawood basha over Pasta
--For the pasta :
- 400 g pasta
- 6 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of thyme Grated Cheddar cheese Salt & pepper for seasoning
--For the meat balls :
- 2 tbs poultry seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 Tbs bread crumbs Salt & pepper
- 3 Tbs flour 3 Tbs butter
--For the pasta:
- Cook the pasta by putting it in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- while the pastais cooking, prepare the tomato sauce; cut the tomatoes in halves, with water and blend them.
- In a pan, put the vegetable oil then the tomato juice then salt & pepper.
- Cover the pan and Leave them on medium heat until it thickens.
--For the meatballs:
- In a bowl, put the beef, bread crumbs, seasoning, salt & peper.
- Mix very well then make balls out of this mix. Roll the meatballs in flour.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with little bit of vegetable oil, then add the meatballs. When they change in color, add water, and cover the saucepan.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, you may need to add more water.
- Drain the pasta, and add tomato sauce.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce on the meatballs & mix very very carefully.
- In the serving plate, put the pasta then the meatballs, & more sauce then grate any type of cheese (Optional)