Recent scientific studies have proven that eating or consuming dates daily provides your body with the nutrients it needs to stay energized. And there is nothing bettert than dates with bananas and yogurt as a smoothie on a ramadan Iftar. Not only dates and bananas contain anti-inflammatory substances, they provide potassium and magnesium too.
Dates and Banana Ramadan Smoothie
- 4 cups of milk
- 14 pitted and pitted medjool dates
- 2 ripe peeled bananas
- 1/3 cup of oats
- For the topping:
- Berries or strawberries or any toppings of your choice
- 1/2 cup of toasted pecans
- Start by place the pitted dates, the bananas in a blender
- Add in the ground oats and the milk
- Blend on a high speed until everything becomes smooth.
- Refrigerate; then pour into clean glasses
- Top with the pecans and with your favorite berries.
- Enjoy your smoothie