Are you craving a sumptuous dessert recipe that won’t make you gain weight? If yes, then we offer you this Turkish dessert recipe. You won’t need more than a few ingredients to enjoy one of the most delicious and healthy desserts.
- 1 Cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of Powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla powder
- Mix the sugar, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl
- Add the water gradually while stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- Form medium-sized balls from the mixture
- Arrange the coconut balls on a buttered tray.
- Put the tray into the oven
- Bake for about 180 degrees for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven
- Let the coconut balls cool for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your coconut balls cold.