Today is the first day of Ramadan and the suhoor is an important meal that shouldln’t be missed. So here is one of the best suhoor recipes. The Yogurt Chocolate Recipe is a delicious, easy to prepare and economical suhoor recipe for your suhoor and you can serve it for dessert.
- 1 Sugar-free yogurt
- 1 liter of milk
- 100 g black chocolate
- 50 gr cocoa powder
- 75 g sugar
- In a bowl; pour the yogurt, the sugar and the milk.
- In a second bowl, break the chocolate into small cubes and melt it gently in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Mix the melted chocolate with cocoa, then pour it over the milk, yogurt and sugar.
- Mix all ingredients, then rest for 15 minutes until the foam is gone
- Pour the mixture into glass containers.
- Put the pots without lids in the yoghurt making machine.
- Expose to heat for 8-9 hours
- Place the yoghurt utensils in the fridge after placing their covers.