- cup A creamyof milk
- 2 cups dark chocolate cut
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- For decoration : -
- sugar powder Cocoa powder, crushed nuts, pistachios and coconut (preferred and available)
- Place the cream in a thick bottom pot over medium heat until boiling begins.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces or preach the fruit, taking into account not to hold it by hand for a long time so as not to melt.
- Flatten the chocolate in the cream well until completely merged and lift off the fire.
- Add the powdered sugar and stir constantly until the contents merge well and leave until cool.
- Form chocolate with a circular spoon into walnut balls and set aside to become rigid.
- Roll in the powdered sugar (or cocoa / nuts / pistachio / coconut) by placing a little sugar or cocoa powder in a tight bag
- And put the balls inside it and close well then stir until the balls are completely covered and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.