If you are looking for a sumptuous dessert recipe that you want to serve on Eid, here is an easy-to-make dessert. Present these chocolate biscuits on Eid. You don’t need more than a few ingredients to make this sweet biscuit recipe. Try it and share your experience with us.
Chocolate Sable Biscuits
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Cup of Caster sugar sifted
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/4 Cup of raw cocoa
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Strawberry jam; as desired to decorate
- Apricot jam; as desired to decorate
- 2 Pounds of chocolate melted in a water bath / to decorate
- Powdered sugar; as desired sifted / for garnish
- Whisk the butter with the sugar
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour with the cocoa, then add the milk as needed.
- Put the dough in a pastry bag
- From the pastry in an oven tray and put it in the oven
- Bake at a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius/360°F
- Serve your biscuits and garnish with chocolate and fill with jam
- Serve and enjoy your chocolate biscuits!