Cheese mini pies (Fatayer) are one of the recipes that are very popular and mostly made at any time. Whether you are looking for an appetizer or an easy suhoor recipe, this is the one.
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of borsch white cheese
- 1 envelope of baking powder
- 1 Cup chopped parsley or dill
- 1 Large egg yolk to grease the dough
- In a bowl, put the eggs, milk, oil and salt and stir the ingredients until everything is very well mixed.
- Add in the flour, cheddar cheese, white cheese, baking powder, chopped parsley or dill and stir.
- Add a little quantity of flour and knead the ingredients until we obtain an easy-to-shape dough.
- Line an over tray with a parchment paper, form circles from the dough, and arrange them in the tray until the quantity is finished.
- Brush the dough circles with the egg yolk and put them in the oven at 175 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until they are cooked and golden.
- Remove the cheese pies ( Fatayer) out of the oven and put them on a plate so that they are ready to be served.
- Serve and enjoy your cheese Fatayer!