If you want to try the taste of the North African culture and to enjoy one of the most popular dessert creamy desserts of Tunisia, then you have stumbled into one of the most beneficial and nutritional recipes. This Bouza is a sorghum pudding; it is rich in nutrients and it can help you feel warm in cold days and can eb served as a morning recipe in the morning and as Sahour in the holy month of Ramadan.
- 5 tablespoons of sesame paste
- 5 Tablespoons of hazelnut paste
- 8 Tablespoons of ground sorghum
- 8 Tablespoons of sugar (or more, to taste)
- 4 1/2 Cups of water
- 3 Cups of milk
- Start by mixing the sesame paste with the hazelnut paste; then add some quantity of water and blend very well to get a smooth mixture
- Combine the sorghum with the remaining quantity of water; then add in the sesame and the hazelnut pastes
- Bring your mixture to a boil while you are stirring it
- When the cream becomes thick, add in the milk and the sugar and mix very well
- Keep stirring and bring the bouza to boil once again.
- Serve and enjoy your bouza!