If guests come suddenly, and you want a quick and delicious dessert, then this Biscuit Dessert Cups is the recipe you are looking for.
- 1 tea biscuit envelope
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- ½ cup of cold water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 carton of cream
- 1 envelope Chantilly cream
- 1 teaspoon of Nestle milk
- In a bowl, put the Chantilly cream powder, cream
- Add the vanilla and water and beat with an electric whisk until we have a thick, creamy mixture.
- Add the Nestle, mix well, then set the creamy mixture aside.
- Put the biscuits in the electric grinder with the cocoa and grind until completely smooth.
- We distribute a layer of the creamy mixture on the cups, then put a layer of biscuits, then another layer of cream
- Finish with a layer of biscuits, so that the dessert is ready.