There is nothing healthy fats keep the skin glowing and supple. And this baked Tuna recipe will be a wonderful recipe if you want a quick and at the same time delicious recipe, baked tuna will be your best choice.
- 1 medium size tuna
- ¼ cup of tomato juice
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except the fish.
- Season the fish with the mixture well
- Wrap the fish in aluminium foil and leave it in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Put the fish on a tray in the oven at 180 ° C/360°F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the Fish from the oven
- Serve and enjoy your fish!