This baked foul with cheese recipe contains all the nutrients that the body needs from vitamins, minerals, and others, and thus help to feel full, energetic, and vital for the longest possible period, and this can be achieved by preparing a meal of fava beans with cheese.
Baked foul tray with cheese
- 2 cups of fava beans
- 1/2 cup of red lentils
- 1 medium whole onion peeled and cleaned
- 1 medium whole tomato peeled
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups of shredded assorted cheese
- Wash the fava beans very well
- Soak it in warm water for two hours
- Put the beans, lentils, whole tomatoes and whole onions in slow cooker
- Leave to cook overnight (8 hours).
- Preheat the oven.
- Once done, use a fork to mash the beans into approximately a paste and then drain using a wide-pored strainer to an oven tray.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan until it boils.
- Spread the butter evenly over the bean tray
- Spread the grated cheese on top to cover the fava beans.
- Then leave it in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with bread and green salad