Delicious meat arayes for a special dinner, enjoy it with your family members and friends.
- 1 lb of Minced lamb or beef finely minced meat
- 1 Onions medium, finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped sweet green pepper
- 1 Tomato large, finely chopped
- 1 Bundle of Parsley finely chopped
- 4 Crushed garlic coves
- 1 Tablespoon of Chilli
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of spices
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 lebanese Pita bread or of lebanese bread
- Preheat the oven to 200°C., 400°F
- Mix the meat with onions, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, black pepper and hot sauce until completely mixed.
- Open each bread loaf into two layers and brush the inside and outside with olive oil
- Spread the meat mixture on the white side of the loaves, then cover with the other layer.
- Place the loaves on a tray, then put them in the oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until the meat inside is prfectly cooked.
- (The loaves can be grilled on an electric grill.)
- Serve the arayes hot, cut into triangles, with chickpeas or yoghurt on the side.