This Açai Smoothie Bowl is filled with fresh ingredients, fruits, and your favorite toppings. This recipe is not only very easy to learn and make, but it is also very beneficial and packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber.
Açai Smoothie Bowl
- 7 pitted medjool dates
- 2 package each of 3 ounces of frozen unsweetened açaí puree
- 2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen peeled and divided banana frozen
- ½ cup of coconut water
- ¼ cup of prepared granola
- ¼ cup of fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup of fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax meal
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 pinch of coarse sea salt to garnish
- Start by blending the dates, with the açaí puree, the blueberries, about half of a banana
- Add the coconut water until everything becomes thick and smooth.
- Add in more coconut water if the mixture is too thick to blend.
- Pour your obtained mixture into two bowls
- Make sure to evenly divide the remaining ingredients to the top of both the bowls, making sure to form separate rows of each of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle with the salt
- Serve and enjoy your smoothie immediately.